Monday, November 19, 2007

From e-Yellow Pages: All the Rage in Weddings

For starters, let me share with you an article I wrote for e-yellowpages sometime last year.

You'll be surprised that some traditions may have changed these days! I guarantee you, this is worth a read! For the plain and simple fact that I wrote it! Heehee, just kidding! But seriously, this article will keep you abreast of the latest trends in weddings in this day and age. I interviewed wedding coordinator Peaches Go-Tiu for this article and she was very helpful in sharing her experiences and observations about what happens in weddings in these modern times.

Needless to say, I was so pleased with her generosity and impressed with her knowledge about weddings that I booked her as my coordinator for my own wedding this coming June!

0 comments: